Saturday, February 26, 2011

"Home Again"

The trip was a success!!! I made it there and back in good order as did my luggage! Unfortunately while in San Diego I received a souvenir in the form of a speeding ticket!!! Eighty-two in a sixty-five! The weather and scenery is outstanding in California, kinda made me want to stay? The plane ride was pleasant as there were no delays. Actually, a few times the plane arrived at its destination early which was refreshing. It was a bit strange going threw the TSA scanner. They make you stand there with your arms extended above your head and your thumbs touching your head (kinda silly). You stand there for ten to twenty seconds while they zap ya. I couldn't help but wonder who was looking at the scan and what it was they were seeing?  I guess we all have those suicidal idiots who hate America to thank for this? I hope they understand that here in America we are impervious to their tactics, we are still traveling and loving our country! OOOOORAH!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elliott! How fun for you to get a break from Louisiana weather with sunny California! Sorry about your ticket...hope it doesn't cost you too much.
    Maria Cimino

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! Sorry about the ticket, though. I bet California was beautiful! We've not been that far - we've only gotten as far as Phoenix. I'd love to someday, though. Glad you had a good time. I haven't experienced the new TSA scanner ritual. The last time we flew was to Chicago about 2 years ago - we drive most everywhere we go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cali, but I wouldn't live there. One day, the whole state is going to break off and float away! Hahahahaha!

    Glad you had a good trip, except for the ticket! The police have to make their revenue some way.

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete