Friday, March 25, 2011

"In New Orleans"

I'm currently in New Orleans for work. The weather has been nice, however I have been trapped in doors so I have not been able to experience much of this! Last night I did have some wonderful cajun food, probably some of the best I've ever eaten! The link I have chosen to list on the blog is to an article on Michele Bachman. I think she would be a great leader as she seems to be both practical and smart. Who knows though, these politicians these days are so hard to read, the talk a great game but are so hard to trust? Anyway, I better finish up my reports before bed, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! http://www.slate.com/id/2289347/

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elliott! I am thinking that New Orleans is probably a lot calmer since Mardi Gras is over. The restaurants there are always so good! Hope you have a safe trip back to Shreveport. Your Slate article was very informative...I had never heard of Michele Bachman before now.
    Maria Cimino

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I love New Orleans! Hope you get a chance to enjoy yourself while you're there and not work too hard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Say hello to my home town!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete